Monday, October 25, 2010

11 months

11 months have gone past and updating this blog just became one of those old books that just gets piled on top of and collected dust amongst this encyclopedia of webs. 11 months have seen me go places and do things, meet people and drive long distances... this place has almost become a substitute to my journal which description takes what I've just described earlier.
So many things done but just don't know where to start. Lost family members and gained new ones. Renewed acquaintances and lost old ones, but life goes and here I am, in a place I never thought I'd see myself coming to terms with.
11 months of changing, 11 months of finding, 11 months of discovering, 11 months of choosing, 11 months of perspective... where would this take me? maybe another 11 months will take me to my ultimate destination or maybe another beginning to another 11 months of something else, only time will tell, but then again, time is working against us... so here's to another 11 months... lets make it something worth looking back on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment