Monday, October 25, 2010

aloha!

Brigham Young University-Hawaii is an accredited four-year undergraduate institution with 2,500 students from more than 70 countries. BYU–Hawaii is a unique multi-cultural campus where spiritual as well as academic learning is encouraged among the most "international" student body in the U.S.

my papers have been in for about a month now and I have still yet to hear from them, since im applying for the scholarship it might take a while as well. Its where I've always seen myself and what I wanted to do since way back when. The experience is something im craving from there, to be surrounded by some of the most breath taking scenery in the world, study amongst a diverse culture, live life on a paradise island and learn in a different environment. These are just some of the things that I am looking forward to, if I get accepted!!!! haha and of course adjoining to the University is the Polynesian Cultural Center (Hawaii's #1 paid attraction) where the majority of employees there are students from the university. I'll keep this space up to date when I do hear from them... but not to worry, there are other avenues that are planned if this doesn't work out...

2 comments:

  1. I'm going there lol I got accepted for Winter Semester but recently just delayed my enrollment til Spring. So now I have to fill out half the forms again! Frick on a stick haha and I just recently lost my passport and birth certificate and all these things i needed to get a visa. So I'm pretty much starting from scratch :'( what do u want to study?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hana!!! thats awesome! I didnt know you wanted to go there!... yeah I was suppose to go winter but I moved it to April, Im studying Hospitality and Tourism Management!... should be good. What about yourself??

    ReplyDelete