Sunday, November 21, 2010

3 megapixels


This is the reason my blog is just so amazing!!!!... well its because of my camera phone, I don't have a real camera so this will have to do for now. I feel like I'm the man with it, all I have to do is go from having a conversation on the phone, to call holding, and then just change it to camera mode and start clicking and flashing... my phone is just overload with photos right now, which are despretley trying to creep out of my little gadget and make it self known onto the big screen.
FAT CHANCE! not till I say so!...

by the way, my phone is way better looking than the one in the picture and I'm not the only one that does this, apparently this guy called ESHRA does it too.... LOOSER! bahahaha... Anyways... Its just amazing the way it works, usually I take photos of the most pointless things, like a pile of pineapples or a baby that just puked... but what the heck, what's the point of a camera if you dont catch the little things in between. I like messed up photos, not your typical enhanced ones or magazine worthy ones, but the ones where amateurs can think they know what they are doing and what ever they take looks legit.

I like crookedness, I like blurry, I like dark and 3 megapixels...
NAHHHH.... I'm just CHEAP lol

No comments:

Post a Comment