Tuesday, November 9, 2010

we look good on saturday mornings...


I like planning random Saturdays... I like how what I just wrote contradicted each other, how can you plan something random? beats me! but we do and it works. This Saturday 6th November morning started of at the temple and what a beautiful morning that was!!! I can not think of any other group of YSA I would rather attend the temple with then these people!!!
Its so hard to live the gospel and be strong at the same time around those you associate with, but when you come to the temple all that is left behind. We all come here for a different reasons, but this particular morning was a unique one because Sana and Fale did sealings! haha. That would of been an experience for those two, and as for me, I've still yet to experience one. Maybe that's what I need, to get into the whole marriage mood, cause right now, I am far from it. Maybe this whole Hawaii experience will change that mood. haha... fat chance! I'm there to Partaaaeeeee!!!! But as for now, I'm content with my beautiful saturday mornings!


Siah: she inspired my title for this post...

my girls Siah and Sana

Sana and me...

2 comments:

  1. hahaha sealings are the best... just gotta watch out for Fale... he has a tight grip LOL... but yeah we are the blessed because we have been endowed.. I luv Saturday mornings..

    ReplyDelete