Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Superior Fluids...

Im sitting here drinking my lemonade when it suddenly dawns on me the amount of fluids I take in, and all of them do me no good. I mean really, when you open the fridge and there is Coke, Lemonade, apple juice, cordial and a bottle of water waiting for you to pick, water just never makes the cut!... So here are a few drinks that are circulating with my blood streams right now. Ordering from most drinkable to least...
Consider these if your not a Alchoholic or choose not to drink.

1. Blueberry Blast - Boost
Definitely has to be the superior drink on my list


2. 99% fat free Mango Smoothie - McDonalds
never to be missed when at Goodna maccas, but with recent disappointments
because twice in a row they didn't have any mango syrup when I asked for
one. Wasn't a happy customer, but I will stay loyal and it will stay on #2


3. Guava Rockstar
this stuff can get you addicted. Ask Hana lol she got me onto this stuff.
The taste is amazing! Did you know that Rockstar drinks glow under
fluorescent light?! interesting!


4. Water
Something only till recently have I started taking seriously and
one day it will make it to my #1 spot, as for now, just stay comfortable in 4th.


5. Classic Homemade Chocolate Shakes
can never go wrong with something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment