Friday, November 12, 2010

X in Factor...

What would I do with out FOXTEL IQ ? ? ? Love that record button!!!
usually I watch T.V a bit on a weekly basis and I have my own personal T.V guide that I have created in my head (mental booking) of programs that I am dedicated too. Like...

Monday: X-Factor/The Event
Tuesday: Survivor Nicara
gua
Wednesday: TBA
Thursday: T
he Amazing Race
Friday: Stargate Atlantis (Sci-fi Channel)
Saturday: TBA
Sunday: X-Factor

but recently I have been watching less and less of T.V so this is where I am at so far.
so lets talk about the X-FA
CTOR...
First thoughts when I was watching Sally Chatfield sing Kelly Clarkson, was she's gonna have to
pull this
one off especially with a song choice like that, she did a good overall performance... and then this.... bahahahahahahaha hahaha hahahaha hahahaha... and then eeeewwwwwwwwwwww
hahaahahaha I don't know who to feel sorry for hahaha....
1. Sally herself
2. the guy s
he kissed or
3. Australia for witnessing something like this
...

you can just look at these photos and definitely tell the excruciating pain he is going through. Hope you
got Listerine and a psychologist on stand by cause the w
hole country just saw you make up with some
one who is supposedly got the XXX-factor. LMAO


There goes the X-Factor!!!
oh the painsss... (think of Kelly Clarkson)

sally taking advantage of the situation

Monday Night Live Decider Show
ummmmm yeah ... she may have a couple of good hits,
but she still needs to work on the wardrobe...
and up until this point, I have never heard of this guy,
I still reckon he looks like a Kanye West knock off slash
Neyo tryhard.
"NEXT" ! ...

On a more positive side of things my girl Melanie B is back
and looking as hot as ever! She sang with the final contestants, a
Spice Girl classic that got me thinking of my child hood fanatic days... hate to
admit that I was a spice girl fan but then who wasn't. Chances are if you grew up in
the 90's you probably argued over which spice girl you wanted to be. LMAO


and then here we have Altiyan dancing all over Scary Spice, it was pretty
funny watching. Still I think Altiyan should just give up trying and go retire or mow
lawns or something. Mahogany just needs to eat some humble pie and stop trying so hard,
Andrew Lawson needs to learn how to dance and come out of his shell more and no
point in saying what I was gonna say about Luke and Joel cause they gonsskiiiieeeesssss...


mmmmm... comes to think about it... can't wait till this show is over...
Australia's got Talent looks like something more promising

No comments:

Post a Comment