Tuesday, November 9, 2010

walk 5, run 5...

This is what it looks like during the day but we always run it during the night. I'd say so cause its more cooler and more relieving from the Queensland sun but more of it is because im so self conscious that it would be too embarrassing to run along more of the fitter joggers along the lake. lol Its become a routine for us, its better done in groups rather than on your own, motivation to run seems torturous but with a few friends who keep you running and sweating, the prize is worth dieing for. So what is the PRIZE???

To loose all the excess baggage that came with 2010. And with 2011 just around the corner its time to do something about it before we see 2011 come with some more luggage. It seems so easy to put things into the bag but when it comes time to take them out, it triples the effort to do so from when you put that stuff in. And yes I'm talking about my WEIGHT. Same would go for all those that run with me, or walk with me lol...

Last night I went again and I did the whole lake in 14.01 minutes. Seems like a long time, but the Forest Lake Lakes is one heck of a huge one. I guess its a good thing that I timed it, so now I have something to work against, and not just run around and around without measuring it against something. How else would you know progression?

Next thing I have to do is buy scales! Something else to measure my success by. First thing that comes to my mind when using is scales is PRIVACY!!! usually I don't want anyone else in the room when i'm weighing myself because again, its too embarrassing, and that goes back to running in the evening which goes back to consciousness. Its a conscious issue. I think its always been since SEX became the ideal image in today's society. "SEX sells" not "FAT sells". And when it comes to "sex sells" it comes to revealing yourself even more, skinny this, skinny that... luckily for me... I do give a damn about what kind of SEX im selling... lol... ok thats bad, but is it a good one or is it a bad one. Then again, what defines a good one and what defines a bad one. There will always be two points of views to either one whether we are aware of it or not. God's view or Man's view. At the end of the day it comes down to God's view and living a more healthier lifestyle. (D&C 89)

TIP: Every fifth lamp post you see you stop and walk, and then the next fifth lamp post you see run... something to keep you motivated and going, especially if you are a slow runner like Hana and Seta... after all, they are the ones that came up with it... LMAO

At the end of the DAY you just need to look at those scales and do what it says "GO RUN"

No comments:

Post a Comment